VISION: The Vision of the Nsawam Adoagyiri Municipal Assembly is to become a developed Municipal Assembly that provides exemplary Service to its people.
MISSION STATEMENT: The Nsawam Adoagyiri Municipal Assembly exists to facilitate the improvement of the quality of life of the people within her jurisdiction by harnessing all resources available for equitable provision of service for the total development of the Municipality. The Assembly also has the responsibility to ensuring Good Governance, security, law and order.
- Legal Aid Commission Ghana is a state agency with the mandate to help administer justice to the poor and vulnerable. …Read More »
- 49year old David Afari from Ahodwo has been adjudged the Overall Best Farmer for Nsawam Adoagyiri Municipality at the 38th …Read More »
- The Centre for Planning and Development of Social Services (ZPE), University of Siegen, (Germany) in collaboration with the Nsawam-Adoagyiri and …Read More »
- Legal Aid Commission Ghana is a state agency with the mandate to help …Read More »
- 49year old David Afari from Ahodwo has been adjudged the Overall Best Farmer …Read More »
- Friday September 2, 2022: Nsawam Adoagyiri Municipal Assembly organized a send-off ceremony to …Read More »
- MCE Hon. Isaac K. Buabeng together with some key staff of the municipal …Read More »